1. Walk your children inside the building for the start of the class, and come inside the building to pick them up.
2. Bring your children to the designated Kid area, where the head coach will meet them and take them onto the gym floor for the day’s class.
3. Immediately notify the head coach if you see anyone in the car park or in the gym who does not belong there.
4. Unless pre-arranged with the head coach, the children are only allowed to go home with the person who drops them off.
5. Until we get to know all of you and your children by name, please sign your child in and out with the head coach so I can ensure they are going home with the appropriate person.
6. Payment is month to month, and due the first of each month.
7. A waiver, signed by a parent or legal guardian, is required for each child before he or she is allowed to participate in a class.
8. Ensure your child has a bottle of water, there is no water fountain at the gym. However, we do sale bottled water, gatorade, etc….Don’t forget to put your child’s name on it!
9. Ensure your children are wearing clothes appropriate for running, jumping, rolling, pulling, swinging, climbing, crawling, throwing, and being upside down.
10. If you choose to stay and watch the class (which I hope you do!), please do not coach your child.
11. Children with disciplinary problems: first warning-free of consequence, second warning-sit out the first two minutes of the game, third warning-go to the parent.
12. Finally, please make the head coach aware of any special needs for your children that may facilitate their individual safety, learning, and growth (i.e., medications, illness, physical/mental limitations, injury, sports, etc.).
Member of the Month!!
Joan Broussard, a mother of two, devoted wife, and still finds time to be awesome at the gym. Click on her picture to read about her venture into CrossFit!!!
NEXT GIRLS CLASS:
June 2, 2013 @ 12:00
This class takes place at Ragin CrossFit on the first Sunday of each month at 4:00pm unless otherwise stated. It is FREE for current PAYING members and $5.00 for non members. Contact Coach Jeremy at 337.739.0442 if you have any questions!!
Free Introduction Session
An introduction session consists of an explanation on what CrossFit is about followed by a short workout. Sessions are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 pm. Call us or come by the gym to schedule yours today.